Monday, January 25, 2010

shahriZuAn iN troUble ????

hey guy...i have some problem la...but i dont known to share with who??? okey2 let me tell you the truth...actually my HANDPHONE was MISSING...i really2 sad and i always thinking about my phone...who people in outside SANGGUP take my handphone that i really love n that phone x smpai 2 bulan pown aku gune...ini mungkin ujian ALLAH utk aku because when a new hanphone/design was coming out...i am the first one was buy that phone...mugkin di sbbkan itu ALLAH x benar kan aku tukar2 handphone lagi...actually my phone was missing at TIMES SQUARE...I AM REALLY2 SADDD NOW....

4 comments:

  1. ohh
    kesian
    takde harapan dah nak jumpa balik phone kaw tuh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shah ko bace spell nie...

    Mule2 ko cube ingat ko punye HP pastu ko bace ni :

    "Bound and BindingBinding, BoundSee the sightHear the soundWhat was lostNow is foundBound and BindingBinding, Bound"

    BACE JANGAN X BACE!!! Penat aq nk translate ke BI tau...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok !!! mcm masala dompet ndra hilg jer ..
    ok .. skrg tarik nafas n lps kn .. lege x???
    -ndra-

    ReplyDelete